By selecting "Allow", you consent to the use of these cookies and other tracking technologies.
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE INDIVIDUAL ONLINE: Ticket Price: $78.00 Fees: $10.58 Order fees: $0.00
Ticket Price: $67.00 Fees: $10.25 Order fees: $0.00
Ticket Price: $56.00 Fees: $9.92 Order fees: $0.00
Ticket Price: $45.00 Fees: $9.59 Order fees: $0.00
TICKET SALE DATES INDIVIDUAL ONLINE Public Onsale: March 20, 2020 11:00 AM to July 3, 2020 7:30 PM INDIVIDUAL ONLINE Public Onsale: March 20, 2020 10:58 AM to July 3, 2020 7:30 PM
The Bellamy Brothers performance scheduled for July 3, 2020, at Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center has been rescheduled to Friday, July 17, 2021. Tickets for the previously scheduled July 3, 2020, date will still be honored. So hang on to your tickets and we will see you July 2021!
If you are unable to attend the new date please contact the Wagner Noël Box Office at email@example.com. The deadline to request a refund is Friday, June 5, 2020, at 5 PM CT.
$70.00 - $40.00 (plus fees)
ALL PATRONS, INCLUDING LAP CHILDREN, INFANTS & BABIES, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
• TO SELECT YOUR SEATS, CLICK ON ANY SECTION IN THE MAP BELOW
• PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
• NOTE: ORCH RIGHT IS EVEN NUMBERED SEATS
• NOTE: ORCH LEFT IS ODD NUMBERED SEATS
• ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information